How do I top-up my credit
Top up credit is used to top up the money on the chip bracelet you will use to pay at the event. If you don't spend all the money, you can request a refund back to your bank account within 14 days via NFCtron Pass. You can top-up your credit online before the event, at the event or at any time during the event.
How do I top-up my credit before the event?
- Once you have selected your ticket type, you will choose the amount you wish to top-up.
- Topping-up your credit online will save you time.
- You will receive a wristband with a chip directly at the event after showing the QR code.
Topping-up your credit at the event
- You can also top-up your credit directly at the event or at any time during the event at a top up point marked with the NFCtron flag.
- When you first top-up, you will receive a printed information sheet which you can use to claim a refund back to your bank account within 14 days of the event.
- Keep the printed information paper.
Please contact our support team on chat.
Please contact our support team on [email protected].